We offer a field service for heavy vehicles, machinery and tractors! Whether you are stranded with your truck & heavy machinery, or can’t get to our workshop, our dedicated team can still assist you.
With our field service option, we have a fully stocked breakdown vehicle to assist with air conditioning, starter motors batteries, electrical faults and more! We can send out a team of knowledgeable technicians to inspect and repair your electrical issues promptly. Don’t be left without emergency assistance! Call our team today.
Whether you need your wiring repaired, your battery replaced, or your air conditioning repaired, you can trust that Auto Electrics QLD will have you fixed up and back on the road in no time!
Our service area is from Landsborough to Cooroy and everywhere between. We have been servicing the onsite needs of major trucking companies and local council for over 10 years now, and we pride ourselves on finding a solution to our customers’ needs and getting them back on the road or back in the paddock as soon as possible.
“A bloke on a tractor has just driven past me shouting “The end of the world is nigh!!”
I think it was Farmer Geddon..”
WHAT TO DO IF YOU BREAK DOWN:
- Find an emergency breakdown area/bay.
- Park the vehicle as far to the left-hand side as possible.
- Activate your hazard lights.
- Activate your parking lights if it is dark, raining or foggy.
- Leave the vehicle if it is safe to do so. When exiting the vehicle, ensure that you:
- check for traffic
- leave from the passenger side if possible
- take your passengers with you
- stand clear of the road and behind the roadside barrier (if safe to do so)
- Call for assistance on your mobile phone, or use a road side emergency phone if available.
- Avoid crossing the road.
- Do not work on the vehicle yourself – wait for assistance.